The deadline for entry in the 43rd Annual Juried Art Exhibition at Lebanon Valley College is rapidly approaching. Entries must be submitted by May 17th.
- If submitting digitally, entries must be submitted as unenhanced digital JPEG, high-resolution (300 dpi) images on a CD. Please include a filled-out ID tag as a separate document on the CD. Digital entries must be no larger than 8.5” x 8.5” and be PC compatible. Deadline for digital entries is May 17.
- Label digital images with artist name, medium, title of work and framed dimensions. Indicate top of images.
- Send entries and registration fee to: Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery, Lebanon Valley College, 101 N. College Ave., Annville, PA 17003. Entry deadline for digital entries is May 17, 2014.
- For accepted digital entries, the accepted work may be brought to the gallery Saturday, May 31, 12–3 p.m., Sunday, June1, 1-3pm or by appointment, during gallery office hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm).
- CD’s of all entries become the property of the Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery and will not be returned. Accepted entries may be used for promotional use.
- If hand-delivering, entries are to be submitted to the Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery at Lebanon Valley College. Entries must be properly tagged (see ID tags).
- Work must be delivered between 12–7 p.m. on Friday, May 16; 10 a.m.–2 p.m. on Saturday, May 17; or 10 a.m.–3 p.m. on Sunday, May 18.
- The gallery is located at the corner of Church St. and Rte. 934 (White Oak St.) in Annville, PA. (if using GPS, please use the following address: [1-28] West Church St., Annville, PA 17003).